Terms & Conditions
By using the Website / App or contracting our services through it, you expressly accept all the provisions contained in these Conditions and agree to be bound by them and by our Privacy Policies, so if you are not there In accordance with all the Conditions and with the Privacy Policies, we recommend you not to use this Website / App.
Any communication that you wish to send us should be directed to the email address and / or telephone number indicated below. In any case, our communications with you will preferably be carried out electronically, using the contact information provided. You expressly accept the use of email as a valid procedure for exchanging information and sending communications with us.
We reserve the right to modify the Conditions. The modifications introduced will not be retroactive and, except for possible exceptions depending on the specific case, will be applicable from the moment of their publication on the Website / App.
2. About Us
These Conditions regulate the provision of the services provided on this Website / App by the company: LORENGRAVE, S.L. (hereinafter, "EnvioMinutos").
- Registered office: Calle Bartolomé Ferrá, 3, 4º, 07002 Palma de Mallorca.
- Tax Identification Number: B-16629529.
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry Mallorca al Tomo 2814, Folio 179, Hoja PM-86767.
3. Conditions of access and use of the Website / App
By making use of this Website / App and contracting the services of EnvioMinutos through it, you declare to be over 18 years of age, have the legal capacity to enter into contracts and agree to:
- Make use of this Website / App only to make inquiries or contract legally valid services.
- Make exclusive use of the Website / App, and all its contents, for lawful and not prohibited purposes, that do not violate current legislation and / or may be harmful to the legitimate rights of EnvioMinutos or any third party, and / or that may cause any damage or injury directly or indirectly.
- Do not contract any false or fraudulent service. If it could reasonably be considered that the provision of a service has been requested for a fraudulent purpose, we will be authorized to cancel it and inform the relevant authorities.
- Provide us with your personal data, as well as any information that in each case is requested, truthfully and accurately. In the event that you do not provide us with the required information, we will not be able to process your request.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, as well as the Privacy Policies and the rest of the website, it will be understood as:
- Client, the person who uses the service to recharge phones.
- Beneficiary,the person who receives the recharge on their phone.
- Service Fee, EnvioMinutos fees, as well as any other additional charges or taxes applicable to each transaction that EnvioMinutos may charge in accordance with the applicable regulations at all times.
- Transaction, the transfer of money to recharge a phone through the EnvioMinutos Web / App.
- Transaction Request, specific instruction issued by the Client to carry out a Transaction through the EnvioMinutos Web / App.
5. Obligations of the Client and operation of the Service
5.1 Customer registration and obligations
The Client must previously register through our Website / App in order to carry out a Transaction.
In this sense, Clients must, both at the time of registration and throughout their relationship as EnvioMinutos Clients:
- Provide us with true, accurate and complete evidence about your identity, as well as keep said information updated at all times.
- Provide us with the details of the payment instrument / card that are required.
- Use our services only to recharge known people and who generate a high level of trust for Clients.
- Act in your own name and representation.
- Refrain from creating more than one record per Customer.
- Keep the registration data and passwords safely and prevent their access and / or knowledge by third parties. In this sense, it is the Client's obligation to immediately notify EnvioMinutos, any fact that allows the improper use of identifiers and / or passwords, such as theft, loss, or unauthorized access to them by third parties, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation.
5.2 Functionality of the Service
Once a Transaction request has been received, the Client must confirm the Transaction Amount, as well as the other details thereof, and it will be at this time when the Client may, where appropriate, modify the Transaction data, confirm it or proceed to its cancellation.
In case of confirming the Transaction, the Client may obtain information and check its status. In this sense, the Transaction may be in one of the following states:
- ON HOLD. The Transaction requires additional verification. Depending on the specific case, we may contact the Client in order to verify and / or request additional information.
- NEW. The Transaction has been approved.
- IN PROCESS. The Transaction is in process, although the money has not yet been deposited in the Beneficiary's phone plan.
- REFILL DELIVERED. The Transaction has been carried out successfully and is now available on the Beneficiary's phone plan.
- CANCELLED. The Transaction has been canceled for any of the following reasons:
- There are reasonable doubts that the Service is being used for the execution of fraudulent activities or prohibited by current regulations.
- In the case of Transactions ordered by Clients, or directed to Beneficiaries, included in black lists or restricted by the pertinent authorities.
- EnvioMinutos cannot verify the identity of the Client or Beneficiary, if applicable.
- There are reasonable doubts that the Service is being used for fraudulent reasons or in contravention of these Terms and Conditions, as well as any applicable regulations.
In this sense, EnvioMinutos reserves the right to request any additional information and / or documentation that it deems necessary, as well as that provided as mandatory by current regulations, in order to verify and verify the above.
6. Cancellation and revocation of payment orders
6.1 Cancellation of a payment order by EnvioMinutos
EnvioMinutos will notify the Client of the refusal, where appropriate, to execute or initiate a payment order, as well as (i) the reasons for it and / or, if applicable, (ii) the procedure to rectify possible errors of fact that motivated it.
The notification will be made, in any case, at the latest, at the end of the business day following the Transaction Request.
6.2 Cancellation of a Transaction Request by the Client
Once a Transaction Request has been submitted by the Client, the Client may cancel the operation:
(i) The moment EnvioMinutos sends you the request for Confirmation of the Transaction and,
(ii) If the transaction is in “On Hold” status. In this case, EnvioMinutos will proceed to reimburse the amount sent by the Client within 2 days from the notification of the cancellation.
7. Commitment and responsibility of EnvioMinutos
EnvioMinutos is committed to complying with the regulations that will be applicable to its activity. In this sense, EnvioMinutos:
- It is not responsible for any breaches in which the Client and / or Beneficiary incur with respect to current regulations and obligations assumed, as well as for any disagreement or discrepancy that may arise between them.
- It is not obliged to repair any damages of a direct or indirect nature that may arise from breaches of the corresponding obligations of the Client and Beneficiary.
- It does not guarantee that the information provided by the Client and Beneficiary is accurate, complete and correct, so the user who provided the information in question will be responsible for any damages that may be caused to the other party.
- It is not responsible for the misuse of the Website / App by the Client and / or Beneficiary, as well as for the fraudulent or unauthorized use that could be made of both the Website / App and the corresponding debit cards.
Likewise, EnvioMinutos declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the operation of the Website / App and avoid the existence and / or transmission of viruses and other harmful components to users . EnvioMinutos makes every effort to avoid errors in the content published on the Website / App. All the contents offered through the Portal are updated, and EnvioMinutos reserves the right to modify them at any time. EnvioMinutos is not responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties that, where appropriate, may appear on the Website / App.
In the event that our Website / App contains links to other websites and third-party materials, these links are provided solely for informational purposes without EnvioMinutos having any control over the content of said web pages or materials.
In this sense, EnvioMinutos is not responsible for the content of said websites, nor is it in a position of guarantor or / or party offering the products or services and / or information that may be offered through said third-party links.
The establishment of hyperlinks does not imply in any case the existence of relations between EnvioMinutos and the owner of the websites in question, as well as the knowledge, acceptance or approval by EnvioMinutos of its contents or services.
9. Industrial and intellectual property rights
Users are obliged to respect the industrial and intellectual property rights of EnvioMinutos. In this sense, the use or granting of access to this Website / App does not entail the granting of any right over the trademarks, trade names or any other distinctive sign used in it.
You may download the Website / App on your terminal provided it is for private use, without any commercial purpose, so you may not exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, assign, transform or use the content of the Website / App for public or commercial purposes. Likewise, said contents are the intellectual property of EnvioMinutos, without being understood to be assigned to users, by virtue of what is established in these Conditions, any of the exploitation rights or any other that exist or may exist on the contents beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Website / App.
10. Partial nullity
If any of these Conditions were declared null and void by a firm resolution issued by the competent authority, the remaining terms and conditions will remain in force, without being affected by said declaration of nullity.
11. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The use of the Website / App and the contracting of the services provided by EnvioMinutos will be governed by Spanish legislation. Any controversy that arises or is related to the use of the Website or with said contracts will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of Palma de Mallorca.