1. Responsible for the processing of data
The person responsible for the processing of your data is LORENGRAVE, SLU (hereinafter, " enviominutos.com "), with NIF number B-16629529. The contact data of enviomintuos.com are the following:
Postal Address: Bartolomé ferra, 3 4 07002, Palma de Mallorca.
Phone Number: +34-971-417-356.
2. Personal Information Collected
The personal data of the users will be treated with the following purposes as appropriate:
1. Manage the registry as users of the web. The processing of user data is necessary to identify them as such and give them access to the different functionalities, products and services available to them as registered users.
The treatment of the data of the users is necessary for the execution of the terms that regulate the use of the web and to be able to create an account to them, otherwise, enviominutos.com could not manage he registration of the users.
2. Development, fulfillment and execution of the online purchase. enviominutos.com uses the personal information of users to:
a) Process and deliver the requested orders and inform users by email about the situation of them.
b) Manage invoicing and collection of orders.
c) Activate the necessary mechanisms in order to prevent potential fraud during the purchase process. In this regard, enviominutos.com considers that the transaction may be fraudulent, this treatment could have as a consequence the blocking and / or cancellation of the transaction.
d) Processing possible returns, once the orders have been made, as well as managing requests for information on the orders processed.
e) Manage and guarantee the use of other functionalities or available services.
The processing of user data is necessary for the execution of the contract of sale or provision of services linking users with enviominutos.com. On the other hand, enviominutos.com considers that it has a legitimate interest to carry out the necessary checks to detect and prevent possible fraud.
3. Customer service / email@example.com may use the personal information of the users to meet the requests, requests or queries that they make through the customer service channels (telephone and / or e-mail), as well as as to manage possible incidents. This necessary treatment is necessary for the execution of the contract of sale or service provision that links users with enviominutos.com.
4. Marketing and advertising, with the aim of managing and sending information about promotions, special offers and personalized information adapted to the profile, interests and needs of users through email. The sending of this information will involve the creation of user profiles consisting of using personal data , the history of your purchases if applicable, as well as navigation information to evaluate certain aspects related to your personal preferences in order to offer you the commercial communications appropriate to your profile. The legitimizing basis for dealing with user data for this purpose is the consent granted by the acceptance of this policy. Notwithstanding the foregoing, enviominutos.com reminds users that they can unsubscribe from advertising and commercial communications at any time and at no cost by sending an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, in addition to through the indications that will be provided in each communication.
3. Deadline for conservation of data
The term of conservation of the data of the users will depend on the purposes for which they
1. Manage the registry as users of the web. enviominutos.com will treat customer data during the time that they maintain the status of registered user (that is, until users decide to unsubscribe).
2. Development, fulfillment and execution of the online purchase . enviominutos.com, will treat the data of the users during the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services acquired, including possible returns, complaints or claims associated with the purchase of the particular product or service.
3. Customer service. enviominutos.com, will treat the data of the users during the time that is necessary to attend your requests or requests.
4. Marketing and advertising. enviominutos.com, will treat the data of users until they unsubscribe or cancel their subscription to send advertising or commercial communications.
Additionally, enviominutos.com informs users that regardless of whether the users' data are processed during the time strictly necessary to comply with the corresponding purpose, it will keep them afterwards duly stored and protected during the time in which responsibilities arising from the treatment could arise, in compliance with current regulations at all times. Once the possible actions are prescribed in each case, the personal data will be deleted.
4. Addresses or categories of addresses of personal data
Financial entities and payment gateways.
Fraud detection and prevention entities and organizations.
Suppliers and collaborators of logistics, transport and delivery services.
Due to the efficiency and needs of the operation of the service, some of the aforementioned providers may be located in territories outside the European Economic Area that do not provide a level of data protection comparable to that of the European Union. In such cases, enviominutos.com informs the users that they will transfer their data with adequate guarantees and always keeping the security of the users' data.
5. Rights of users in relation to personal data
enviominutos.com is committed to respect the confidentiality of the personal data of users and to guarantee the exercise of their rights that can be exercised through the email address email@example.com, simply indicating the reason for the request and the right they want to exercise. Should enviominutos.com deem it necessary to identify users, you may request a copy of a document proving your identity. In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which enviominutos.com treats the data of users, they correspond to the latter the following rights:
Right of access. To obtain confirmation as to whether enviominutos.com is processing personal data of the users that concern them, or not, as well as to access the personal data that enviominutos.com disposes of them.
Right of rectification. To request that enviominutos.com rectify personal data when they are inaccurate or that they are completed when they are incomplete.
Right to suppression / right to be forgotten. To request that personal data be deleted when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
Right of limitation. To request the limitation of the treatment of the data, in which case they will only be conserved for the exercise or defense of claims.
Right of portability. To receive personal data in a structured format, commonly used and mechanically read, and transmit them to another responsible party when the treatment is based on consent or a contract, and is carried out by automated means.
Right of opposition. To object to the personal data being subject to a treatment based on the public or legitimate interest pursued by enviominutos.com, including the preparation of profiles. In such case, enviominutos.com will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Individual automated decisions. Not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects on users or significantly affects them in a similar way. However, it will not be possible to exercise such right in case the decision is necessary for the execution or execution of a contract between the users and enviominutos.com; is authorized by the law applicable to enviominutos.com provided that it establishes adequate measures to safeguard its rights, liberties and legitimate interests; or is based on the explicit consent of the users.
Right to file a claim. To file a claim with the corresponding control authority.
Cookies are files sent to the browser through a web server in order to record the activities of users during their browsing time.
The cookies used by enviominutos.com are only associated with anonymous users and their computer and do not themselves provide personal data about users.
The cookies used are, in any case, temporary, with the sole purpose of making their subsequent transmission more efficient. None of the cookies used on the Web will have a validity period of more than two years.
Users have the possibility to configure their browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on their equipment.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, by eliminating cookies from enviominutos.com or disabling them, users expose themselves to not being able to access certain functionalities.
Classes of cookies used by enviominutos.com:
Technical cookies: They allow users to browse the web and use functionalities.
Analysis cookies: To quantify the number of users who visit the site. These cookies allow us to measure and analyze the way users navigate the web.
This information allows enviominutos.com to continuously improve its services and the user experience.
Personalization cookies: When users are browsing or buying through the website, the website will remember their preferences (for example, their location or preferred language). Thanks to these cookies it is possible to offer a simpler, simpler and more personalized browsing experience for users.
Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to display relevant advertisements for users. In addition, they limit the number of times each user views an ad and helps enviominutos.com measure the effectiveness of its advertising campaigns. When browsing the Web, the user accepts that enviominutos.com downloads this type of cookies on his device and makes inquiries when the user visits the web in the future.